Thursday, January 24, 2008

This is how much you are loved, Kim...


My dear friend, Kim...

It's time for you to have some rest.

Matthew 11:28-30

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."

Psalm 23:1-3

The Lord is my shepherd;
I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows;
he leads me beside peaceful streams.
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.


2Corinthians 1:3-4

All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others.

Please know that I'm always here for you my friend. Always. xo

Rachel Lampa-No Greater Love

2 comments:

Crochetingangel said...

That song is so meaningful and uplifting, and I see you have found a couple of my favorite scriptures, Thank you so much for your thoughts and the scriptures. This was so very thoughtful of you and I so appreciate it. ((HUGS))

Anna said...

Hugs to Kim from me as well. You are loved, sweetie.