Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank you, to all of you.

I want to say thank you to all of the ladies that touch my heart everyday. You may not know me, you may not even realize that I am reading your blogs everyday, but that's ok. God is working through you in so many ways that many of you might not even be aware of. He speaks through your words and your thoughts. I appreciate so much the words of wisdom and inspiration from each and every one of you. Your love of Christ is touching women far and wide. It's certainly touched me. You are all an encouragement, and I'm thankful for each of you. I am so fortunate that God leads me to your blogs to share in faith, love, and spirit. Thank you...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a sweet notes, Bella! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Kelli