Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yummy in your Tummy!

Yummy!

That's exactly what the winner of the Lyrics of Laughter and Love contest at Lullabies and Lace will be saying. I've been a busy little girl shopping and gathering treats for the contest winner. I even made a few stitch markers to go in with the prize package. What better way to spend your time but eating chocolate, sipping tea or coffee, and crocheting?!


I'm so excited to be making up this package, because it is the first one I've made. I'm so proud that I got offered the chance to be a moderator at Lullabies and Lace. I love being there so much, and to make it even better I was given a job to do. And.. not just any job, but a fun one!! I get to be the Games Moderator and spend my extra time coming up with ways for all the ladies to have some laughs, good times, and win treats!! I challenge anyone to tell me that isn't just a perfect way to have a bit of fun!! I get the chance to wrap all of my favourite things into one. Chocolate, Crochet, Tea, and Friends~pretty lucky, aren't I?!
Things have been pretty quiet around here lately, Sophie and I are just trying to get caught up on our sleep since our trip to Ann~with~an~A's house. We are pretty much back on track now.
I wish I could have had lots of company last night for dinner. I tried something different last night, and it was soooo good. My poor hubby got heartburn and ended up being up at night ;) lol I guess I should have warned him what would happen! I don't suffer from it, I'm fortunate.
I made quesadillas and oh my... DELICIOUS! I made mexican rice to go with them, and wow! It was so good. I just made up my own little thing, and it turned out so tasty. I've never made it before, but I will certainly make it again. It would have been the perfect meal to serve for company~I welcome any of you to my table. ;)
Since it's been such a quiet couple of days, I don't seem to have anything too exciting to say. But, in my experience, sometimes lack of excitement is a good thing!!
I must run along because I have lots of chores to do before my little sleepy head gets up from her nap. I also have a few parcels to prepare for the mail. Melanie, Kim, and Anna.. you'll have to stalk the mailman soon. ;)
xo


5 comments:

Anna said...

What a lovely package. I am working on a couple for the Prize Shop. :)

Bella Rae said...

let me know if you need any help :)

LadySnow said...

Don't worry...I'll start stalking when you let me know it's on its way. Oh...and whoever wins this months game is going to get a delicious treat. :D

Anonymous said...

Where are the Easter Creme Eggs????....lololol

Bella Rae said...

lol now we all know I save them for myself!! c'mon... a girl can't share her easter cream eggs!!